Woodpecker Tremolo

It's fun. A bit time consuming, but if you consider that I can label many boxes in one day if I don't pull my hair out it's pretty great. No chemicals or paint drying. The tapes are waterproof, uv resistant, and rub proof, but...also visable.
I save all files and can go back to oft used tapes, like the header and footer, or to certain control lettering radii curvatures and re-enter new words. As well as pretty much all images so I mix and match from previously saved designs.
In conjunction to the software, I'll occasionally use pinetools.com to alter, rotate just a hair, Saturate, etc the images I snapped, like that nun above...which was from a movie poster called Nunsploitation. The background was gray not white so I used pinetools to add contrast and it became white, adding more definition.
I also like myfonts.com and have preferred typography companies I favorited that I always go back to for inspiration.

Last edited:
Can you share the soft touch switch to use on this module? Just want to make sure I search out the correct parts.
These. And I specifically got the short shaft version because I wanted more room for the relay bypass module that sits over it. I have some longer shaft ones but I don't like that I have to mount them with all of the excess shaft coming out of the front of the enclosure. It's just too long for my taste. The short shaft ones look nice and tidy.

These. And I specifically got the short shaft version because I wanted more room for the relay bypass module that sits over it. I have some longer shaft ones but I don't like that I have to mount them with all of the excess shaft coming out of the front of the enclosure. It's just too long for my taste. The short shaft ones look nice and tidy.
Thank you!

What would be the difference in useage with an open vs closed SPST momentary switch?
EDIT: Never mind, got off my ass and researched it. Open it is!

Last edited:
Back