Your favorite Clean pedal, go:

I've built a couple Arrows clones that are now some of my favorite clean boosts. They really make everything sound better. They cut a small amount of bass (nothing like a tube screamer) so it can help tighten up your sound. If I want a fuller boost I use this op amp booster I made based on a Mr Black Boost Tiger.

I have used the ggg stratoblaster boost for a clean tone. I really enjoyed how it polished the guitar tone. It was a telecaster with single coils, so take that into account. I got rid of that pedal so I could build more pedals. Now I use the byoc 5 knob comp. the ratio set from 9:00-13:00 and tone control dialed in just enough to cut some of the excess loose bass. Set this way I can get a fantastic clean sound that keeps the dynamics of my pick attack

I've built a couple Arrows clones that are now some of my favorite clean boosts. They really make everything sound better. They cut a small amount of bass (nothing like a tube screamer) so it can help tighten up your sound. If I want a fuller boost I use this op amp booster I made based on a Mr Black Boost Tiger.
I just got my first Arrow clone together... for a simple one-knob pedal, I'm really liking it so far... still waiting on the enclosure, though...

I rarely use boosters, although might if a band happens. But I really like the Broadcast, Dark Esbat and Colorsound OD as boosts. They all have their strengths. The Dark Esbat (Iommi boost) is just killer for pushing an OD into scary places. The Broadcast is all old school treble boosty goodness and the Colorsound is fun.

Back