Harmonic Tremolos

Flying

Are there any harmonic tremolos plans in the pipeline?

Preferable switchable between normal and harmonic modes and analogue in nature.

Looking forward to seeing what you’ve been working on PedalPCB.

I know digital can do a lot, and very well, and I’d probably not be able to hear the difference, but for most things pedal wise my heart will alway sway me to the analogue option.

I've been wanting to do a "simple" harmonic tremolo for a while.

Sure, you can do all sorts of cool digital stuff, or even a digitally controlled analog circuit (like the Twin Peaks, which is great), but sometimes you just want a simple analog tremolo with the basic control set.

This is sounding good, I’m hoping it will have a level control, I like to run my tremolo at perceived unity level, which I appreciate is actually boosted.

Should get a clone of the Ibanez soundtank trem while we’re at it. I’ve got the populated board I could mail off to trace.

Anyone ever see this Ariel Posen video? I know the baritone is part of his sound but whatever fuzz or trem he’s using sounds killer. The only thing I can make out on his board is the eventide H9.

Anyone ever see this Ariel Posen video? I know the baritone is part of his sound but whatever fuzz or trem he’s using sounds killer. The only thing I can make out on his board is the eventide H9.
I'm not sure what the exact fuzz pedal he uses. He has used King Tone mini fuzz and octaland, and a Hudson broadcast. His Harmonic Tremolo is the Walrus Audio monument. YouTube Ariel pedalboard he has a few different rundowns where he plays through his board so you'll have a better chance of figuring out what pedal it is.

I'm not sure what the exact fuzz pedal he uses. He has used King Tone mini fuzz and octaland, and a Hudson broadcast. His Harmonic Tremolo is the Walrus Audio monument. YouTube Ariel pedalboard he has a few different rundowns where he plays through his board so you'll have a better chance of figuring out what pedal it is.
Thanks man lol I guess I should have searched for a rig rundown first!

Looks like it’s coming from the flint because the rundown I found had the same schmidt array pedal board

Back