What's on the workbench?

I was hoping this would be the bigger muff but I don't think it actually needs a tube beyond mojo.

That one isn't, but I'm planning to do it soon.

I should add, the Bigger Muff is a squealing, motorboating, oscillating box of pure noise that probably only appeals to a select audience... This is no "Rams Head".

If you don't know you want it, you probably don't want it. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
UniVibe contest? I'm on it! We have a winner! Congratulations to @thewintersoldier for finding Waldo! Wha?....oh, for correctly identifying that gorgeous circuit in the crappy pic. The other two winners, did I just type that? Yes, the other two winners will have to do something else I guess. Let's see....a talent show always works in the Hallmark movies...nah, too sappy.

Well by golly, by the time these boards are available you can bet I'll have something thunk out.

UniVibe contest? I'm on it! We have a winner! Congratulations to @thewintersoldier for finding Waldo! Wha?....oh, for correctly identifying that gorgeous circuit in the crappy pic. The other two winners, did I just type that? Yes, the other two winners will have to do something else I guess. Let's see....a talent show always works in the Hallmark movies...nah, too sappy.

Well by golly, by the time these boards are available you can bet I'll have something thunk out.
I found this one available on Amazon, I don't think it's the same :
https://www.amazon.com.au/Luxe-Electra-Compact-Vibe-Pink/dp/B013U4MGBI

Not yet, this is a smaller version of the ElectroVibe (same circuit, but only one speed control).

I would be all about this. I am quickly falling in love with the ElectroVibe but I am not sure i get much use out of the dual speeds. A 125B sized pedal like this would be a real treat and would free up some space on my board.

Do you plan on offering a faceplate for this as well?

Back