Duellist

Nevermind my eyes only focused on the switch in the middle for some reason. The og pedal has 2 switches for the voicings of each side, the pedal here has 3 though so I'm still confused... I'm guessing the switches on the sides control the voicings for each pedal, what's the one in the middle for then?
It changes the effect order--something the original duellist doesn't do.

Just finishing up this one. Lots of output!
Just saw this, had to register just to post a reply :D Very nice build, I think I'll build one like it. I even have an enclosure that it can fit in!

Question: How do you like the pedal after using it for a while? I became interested in buying one but they're out of stock and after customs and taxes it would cost me over 500€ so that's not really an option...

Just saw this, had to register just to post a reply :D Very nice build, I think I'll build one like it. I even have an enclosure that it can fit in!

Question: How do you like the pedal after using it for a while? I became interested in buying one but they're out of stock and after customs and taxes it would cost me over 500€ so that's not really an option...
Its a nice pedal, I sold it to my friend and he really likes it. @PedalPCB mentioned putting out a pcb with both, so I was holding out to make another one for myself.

Its a nice pedal, I sold it to my friend and he really likes it. @PedalPCB mentioned putting out a pcb with both, so I was holding out to make another one for myself.
Thanks, I didn't know they're planning a combined pcb, but I think I'll build it now since I already have an enclosure that fits.

I'm hoping it will be an "allround" pedal for my needs, since I like both of the pedals it is based on.

Back