Sushibox in the wild

Lol that was a blemished enclosure (you can see that one of the vent slots is misshapen) that I sold at a discount, trying to remember what the price was. I know I charged $180 for those brand new, but I stopped making them so I guess you can bump the price up for the scarcity factor. The Kingsley Harlot is a neat circuit, I think there's a thread around here somewhere where I posted the schematic.

Lol that was a blemished enclosure (you can see that one of the vent slots is misshapen) that I sold at a discount, trying to remember what the price was. I know I charged $180 for those brand new, but I stopped making them so I guess you can bump the price up for the scarcity factor. The Kingsley Harlot is a neat circuit, I think there's a thread around here somewhere where I posted the schematic.
Guess he figures that since Kingsley pedals fetch a pretty penny he drop the price slightly below a used Kingsley price. I looked at the Kingsley line a lot when I was playing through a solid state Fender Princeton chorus and found the drive to be lacking, just didn’t want to drop the $$$ on just a pedal so pulled the trigger on a Blues jr instead.

I’m almost positive this guy tried to trade me this for my Meris Enzo on reverb the other day.

He asked if I was interested in trades and said he had a tube overdrive based on the Kingsley harlot v2 lol

I’m almost positive this guy tried to trade me this for my Meris Enzo on reverb the other day.

He asked if I was interested in trades and said he had a tube overdrive based on the Kingsley harlot v2 lol
This is the only harlot v2 clone out there that I'm aware of, but I sold probably 30 or so of them, so there's a good handful out in the wild.

Back
Top Bottom