Organ donor tracking is kinda slower?

_aj666

Just finished up an organ donor build tonight, and I'm noticing the latency is kinda rough. Have no idea what could be the cause, but I feel like it's delayed a little more then it should be.

Attachments

• IMG_1217.jpeg
    IMG_1217.jpeg
    382.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1218.jpeg
    IMG_1218.jpeg
    395.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1219.jpeg
    IMG_1219.jpeg
    326.6 KB · Views: 8
the Fv-1 pitch and octave has some definite limits on how well it track’s especially at extreme settings and when mixed full wet, if everything else is functioning properly, and there are no defects or odd substitutions with the build chances are you are bumping into the limits of the chip set. Latency acceptability is a little different for everyone. I think there is some intentional “latency” with that specific effect to get the “organ” sound. I could be off the mark on some of this but this has been my experience. YMMV

the Fv-1 pitch and octave has some definite limits on how well it track’s especially at extreme settings and when mixed full wet, if everything else is functioning properly, and there are no defects or odd substitutions with the build chances are you are bumping into the limits of the chip set. Latency acceptability is a little different for everyone. I think there is some intentional “latency” with that specific effect to get the “organ” sound. I could be off the mark on some of this but this has been my experience. YMMV
Yeah, after doing a little more digging that seems to be the general consensus on it. Guess I am kinda maxing out out, but I just feel like it's got some real latency. But as you said, YMMV. Was a fun build, guess I'll have to see if there's anything else I can do to tweak it so it's a little more useable in the context I want.

Back