Foxx Tone Machine

Please provide a sound clip.

I recorded with a guitar with singles, at first I used 2 singles together and the noise appears less, but then I left only 1 single and you can clearly hear the noise appearing, with 2 you can also notice it but it didn't appear well in the recording. It's as if there was a gate that opens with silence.
Hope we can fix this together, thanks!

Interesting.
Let's move this discussion to the Troubleshooting forum. We can proceed from there. Please follow these usual troubleshooting protocol. Show us hi-res pictures of the board and unit wiring.

Interesting.
Let's move this discussion to the Troubleshooting forum. We can proceed from there. Please follow these usual troubleshooting protocol. Show us hi-res pictures of the board and unit wiring.
Okay, I'll create a new topic at: Technical Forums > Troubleshooting.
With this information and photos of the assembly. I believe this is a characteristic of this circuit, as I have ridden it a few times and this always happens.
Thank you very much for your attention! Let's improve this circuit together!
Sounds like some kind of sag or bias shift. Can you measure Vcc and collector voltages when playing?
Yes, it looks something like that. I will measure it and add it to the new topic in Troubleshooting
also.

Back