Byzantium (Boss BF-2 flanger)

Synchrony Pedalworks

IMG_6166.jpeg This pedal has taken a while to make. The biggest issue was getting the parts from multiple vendors. It is a great “jet plane” sounded pedal. The pedal is straightforward, but I accidentally placed a BC550 at Q6. Unfortunately, Q6 is supposed to be a BC560. Due to my diminishing vision, I had trouble reading the transistor labels and it took me a little longer diagnosis the issue.

The powder coat was done by @steviejr92. It really has a complex color scheme that is fantastic!
IMG_6168.jpeg IMG_6164.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_6164.jpeg
    IMG_6164.jpeg
    583.4 KB · Views: 8
View attachment 76319This pedal has taken a while to make. The biggest issue was getting the parts from multiple vendors. It is a great “jet plane” sounded pedal. The pedal is straightforward, but I accidentally placed a BC550 at Q6. Unfortunately, Q6 is supposed to be a BC560. Due to my diminishing vision, I had trouble reading the transistor labels and it took me a little longer diagnosis the issue.

The powder coat was done by @steviejr92. It really has a complex color scheme that is fantastic!
View attachment 76316View attachment 76317
Gorgeous build!
How'd you do the white lettering? It kinda looks like a label/piece of thin plastic, but can't tell.

Back