Parts Source for Knobs

kevink

Hello all,
I'm a newbie to this forum and this is my first post. Lots of cool info throughout this forum and I'm excited to be here.

I'm looking for a parts source for the knobs that Sushi Box use. Please forgive me if this info exists somewhere else on the forum.
Thanks so much,

Kevin

Hello all,
I'm a newbie to this forum and this is my first post. Lots of cool info throughout this forum and I'm excited to be here.

I'm looking for a parts source for the knobs that Sushi Box use. Please forgive me if this info exists somewhere else on the forum.
Thanks so much,

Kevin
Welcome :)

Sushi Box uses these knobs for most pedals and these knobs for the More. I actually found a slightly cheaper source, but they don't package them as nicely as BLMS so the finish gets scratched up and I stopped ordering from there.

stompboxparts.com has some good quality knobs as well. They are not packed as well though. Very nice otherwise. They also have some house knobs that are pretty good and a little cheaper (if you like the aluminum)

my personal favorite is the eagle and falcon knobs from love my switch's. They are pricy but you will not find anything better for the money. And they come in a great package with no chance of getting scratched or messed up until you take them out.

Back