3d printed drill templates and tools

Yeah the strat was cool, thinking about doing another body in the future but not really committed to the idea right now.

Rocket sockets are of course a good one, I print a new set every couple months. I also did a benchtop neck rest so I could work on my guitar more comfortably on the workbench. I actually print enclosures every now and then so I can do test fits without wasting a real enclosure.

Lately I've been trying to get back into design, trying to remember all the things I used to know how to do and designing things for the shop. My latest addition is hanging PCB holders with an easy dispensing slot at the bottom.

IMG20230920204657.jpg

Ooh... do you have a sharable STL for that????
I can't take credit for the design, found it on Thingiverse.

I like this! Without having a printer, how do I go about getting one made? I guess I could make a nice wooden one too.
Find someone with a printer and ask nicely :p There are companies that do custom 3D printing, but I've never really looked into the cost of it. It's a pretty easy print, no supports needed, and not much material used unless you go 100% infill, and even then probably only a couple dollars' worth.

I needed to measure voltage cause my pedalboard PSU can set the outputs in a continuous range. When you have wires and don't know which one has which voltage it is good to have a small tool like this. The voltmeter is a panel one from Aliexpress (about 2$). The box has holes that can be easily tapped for M4 screws. Currently has one DC jack, but I was thinking about having one on each side. If anyone is interested I can share the files.

IMG_20240407_145400312.jpg IMG_20240407_145236479.jpg IMG_20240407_145125365.jpg IMG_20240407_145114103.jpg

Back