6 band eq potentiometer version

IMG_5783.png Hi everyone,

Can any kind soul take a look at my picture and compare it to the schematics to see if I have placed any capacitors in the wrong place.
The build doesn’t work and I was unsure about a few of the capacitors ant their values. I wanna buy another kit but I need to no what mistake I made. Usually I don’t buy kits but all the components where just in one big bag and I googled all the markings but ended up with a few different answers on .1j100

Cheers guys

View attachment 78416Hi everyone,

Can any kind soul take a look at my picture and compare it to the schematics to see if I have placed any capacitors in the wrong place.
The build doesn’t work and I was unsure about a few of the capacitors ant their values. I wanna buy another kit but I need to no what mistake I made. Usually I don’t buy kits but all the components where just in one big bag and I googled all the markings but ended up with a few different answers on .1j100

Cheers guys
How does in not work?
Can you post your wiring

The audio passes through when pedal is not engaged. I did trouble shoot it for quite a while but ended up cutting of all the wires and is looking to keep the enclosure and the jacks and switches but ordering a new kit so I can soder the components only. I messed up some of the components I’m sure but can’t figure out which ones

Back