Aion L5 Preamp (Lost & Found)

Cybercow

Three years ago, I built out my first Aion L5 Preamp and forgot about it. Since then, I built out 5 more for clients. But that first one got lost in my shuffle of boxes, bags and bins of electro-church stuff. In prepping this week for a local 'Maker's Show/Event' next month, I came across a box labeled simply "L5". Inside I found my lost (1st) L5 build. Made my week for sure.

L5_Done_02.jpg L5_Front_02.jpg L5_Gutshot_Done.jpg

With a Bob Moog designed filter circuit, this is an amaze-balls preamp for sure. Goona put this on my acoustic pedalboard.

I always wanted to build the L5 preamp (mainly because of the B.B. King :D)
Sadly I haven't heard any good demo of it. Were your other builds also the first version of this project or have you tried the newer one?

Three years ago, I built out my first Aion L5 Preamp and forgot about it. Since then, I built out 5 more for clients. But that first one got lost in my shuffle of boxes, bags and bins of electro-church stuff. In prepping this week for a local 'Maker's Show/Event' next month, I came across a box labeled simply "L5". Inside I found my lost (1st) L5 build. Made my week for sure.

View attachment 69637 View attachment 69638 View attachment 69639

With a Bob Moog designed filter circuit, this is an amaze-balls preamp for sure. Goona put this on my acoustic pedalboard.
i've only built aionfx kits to date, this is now going to be the first i build from pcb. already in love, nice build.

Back