[Aion] Redshift

szukalski

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I've had a bit of a hiatus from building thought-out pedals whilst I worked on my supply chain tool and filled my lust with vero and raw enclosures.

When my Tayda order came in, the first up on my build list was a Phase II. Unfortunately, muggins here forgot to get 1/8W resistors so it got nudged back and I worked on the other phase in my backlog. Hence the Redshift..

Build-wise, it's pretty straight forward, take your time and there's nothing tricky except perhaps the drilling. The stand-alone footswitch boards are not as practical as they could be, makes you relish the thought put into the PPCB layouts.

Sound-wise, it's really nice. Don't have much phase to compare to, but I am happy thus far.

I'm pretty happy with the results, I took a lot of inspiration from @thewintersoldier (who doesn't seem to be around). He really made me think about upping my game and I'm deeply grateful for all his motivation. (Though I haven't done much on my mediocre photography skills).

The other one to thank is @Dan M who share his graphics template. What a legend! Talk about saving my time..

red_1.jpg red_2.jpg

I've had a bit of a hiatus from building thought-out pedals whilst I worked on my supply chain tool and filled my lust with vero and raw enclosures.

When my Tayda order came in, the first up on my build list was a Phase II. Unfortunately, muggins here forgot to get 1/8W resistors so it got nudged back and I worked on the other phase in my backlog. Hence the Redshift..

Build-wise, it's pretty straight forward, take your time and there's nothing tricky except perhaps the drilling. The stand-alone footswitch boards are not as practical as they could be, makes you relish the thought put into the PPCB layouts.

Sound-wise, it's really nice. Don't have much phase to compare to, but I am happy thus far.

I'm pretty happy with the results, I took a lot of inspiration from @thewintersoldier (who doesn't seem to be around). He really made me think about upping my game and I'm deeply grateful for all his motivation. (Though I haven't done much on my mediocre photography skills).

The other one to thank is @Dan M who share his graphics template. What a legend! Talk about saving my time..

View attachment 33295View attachment 33296
We need a demo.....:) That's a lot of buttons and switches man!

We need a demo.....:) That's a lot of buttons and switches man!
I only play 4 chords in E major. Not a lot of fun to be had listening to it.. but yeah, I guess it's warranted. Still working out the combinations there, I can see how a simpler pedal is easier to just put on the floor and play. That said, I have found 4-6 distinct configurations so far which I like..

Back