AionFx Blueshift

TSReppe

Anyone ever tried this build? I read through their build docs and in lack of better words it’s nothing short of sexy. But I feel like I need more practise before trying it.

It's honestly not a difficult build...unless...it needs trouble shooting. There's a lot to it so you need to take your time and test parts as you load them in to double check yourself. I've built two of them and I'd strongly recommend having a number of builds under your belt first. It's a great sounding pedal though.

Ditto what Gordo said. Kind of a pain in a butt to debug. Glad that mine just fired up. Sounds great.

I also wanted to build it but then I decided to just buy the DC-2W and save myself from potentially troubleshooting this :D Really cool effect though.

I will definitely build it at some point! But I have more than enough projects to get through first. And I think I’ll probably build a ce-2 first. Sold mine for 80$ before I discovered that there was a market to sell it for loads more.

Did exactly the same. Who knew??
Yeah and I don’t know what bugs me more.. That I sold it way to cheap or the fact I wish I hadn’t sold it at all. Saw a verobuild for at it tagboard effects. Very tempted, but as I said.. so many others to get done first.

Anyone ever tried this build? I read through their build docs and in lack of better words it’s nothing short of sexy. But I feel like I need more practise before trying it.
I’ve done it and to echo what’s already been said, it looks more difficult than it really is. Following the directions to a T, it went together without any hiccups. Thankfully it fired right up and there was no troubleshooting needed. There’s a shit ton of parts. Not a cheap pedal to make.

Yeah, maybe that's it. If you're comfortable spending that kind of coin on a build, you're ready :)

Yeah, maybe that's it. If you're comfortable spending that kind of coin on a build, you're ready :)
The day will come!
But it’s really cool to hear other your experiences. I’m still a bit scared of it, but it’s en excited kinda scared, not paraplegic fear 😊

The day will come!
But it’s really cool to hear other your experiences. I’m still a bit scared of it, but it’s en excited kinda scared, not paraplegic fear 😊
If you’ve got a decent amount of solid builds under your belt you should be fine, but I can’t stress enough,,,, do not stray from the directions one single bit and take the time to double check/test fit things. It’s a tight squeeze in a 125b. Only and expert should think about changing anything up and I’m far from an expert.

Back