Aionfx Halo Deluxe

ac30irons

Build Rating
4.00 star(s)
Just finished up on this.

It sounds bloody amazing, especially flicking the mid switch. I’ve been a long time user of the Mojo hand Iron bell but is likely now going on eBay.

Only issues I had where them big ass film caps. For some reason the layout only allowed for slightly smaller but couldn’t get any. It’s meant me having to lay them on their sides. No biggie but not as neat as could be. You can’t see the diodes and like looking at diodes 😂 And I somehow gooned the mid switch lettering and put it too close to the hole 🤦🏼‍♂️

Decided to call it the fat p1g.

IMG_8361.jpeg

IMG_8360.jpeg

That’s a cool pedal. It hadn’t been on my radar but it sounds like something I would enjoy. I noticed many of the Aion builds take the narrow capacitors like that, on a few I have installed caps on the back to make it all fit.

That’s a cool pedal. It hadn’t been on my radar but it sounds like something I would enjoy. I noticed many of the Aion builds take the narrow capacitors like that, on a few I have installed caps on the back to make it all fit.
I’ve only had ten mins on it but instantly it’s awesome. Reasonably easy build also.

Back