Alternate Online FV-1 Dis-Assembler

Cybercow

Does anyone know of an alternate FV-1 Dis-Assembler site, or app? The s.shift-line.com site is down.

I just want to convert a hex file to ASM.

Or you could just ask for the code, ya filthy animal. :ROFLMAO:
Thanks for that. I found and futzed with that Python approach last night for a couple of hours and was unable to sort out the syntax and failed to get it to run. I kept getting "Syntax" errors. LOL!
I've a bit more reading to do.

Reactions: fig
I've got a bunch of those EEPROMs loaded with programs.....but they all got mixed together so I have no clue which programs are on what chip. It's kind of cool though....pop in a chip and it selects your mood. 😵‍💫
I got one of those cheap Chinese 24x EEPROM burner/readers and I use it with SpinCAD Designer, SpinASM and a Spin-Semi FV-1 Development board to help jockey and identify the different FV-1 algorithms. The challenge is keeping them all organized.

Years ago I built a discrete logic version of a Shepard Function Generator to drive 8 VCFs and 8 VCAs to develop a barber-pole filter. Ever since, I've been looking for an means to do it with an FV-1. When Mr Black came out with his "Shepard's End" pedal, I found out it was an FV-1 based pedal. So I bought one to check it out. Sure enough, it does a wonderful job of thru-zero flanging in barber-pole fashion. I'm still wrestling with the code on that one after getting the algorithm converted/disassembled to SpinASM. The hard part is re-creating it in SpinCAD Designer. Just having the code is one thing, but to understand it visually with SpinCAD Designer (for me) is a whole other dimension. I'm just a GUI type of fellow. ;)

Reactions: fig
Back