Am I the only loser who keeps trying to time orders with the coupon codes?

p_wats

To help offset the currency exchange and shipping costs to Canada, I often find myself building up a cart then waiting for the next coupon code.

However, almost always, this results in one or more of the PCBs I'm after being out of stock (Arachnid and Son of Ben, at the moment), so I never end up ordering anything!

What has become of me?

Same here. I've had some stuff in my cart for a long time, hoping the stars align and they all come in stock at the same time--the last time one came in stock another went out. And for the out-of-stock ones I have already got the enclosures and parts lined up to go.

Ah! Same here ! I was kinda hoping the new code would come after some of the "coming soon" projects would come out :/ those 2 have been on my radar for two months xD

Coupons are great, but I don't think I'd hold off on ordering to wait for a coupon. Considering the work in designing the boards, creating the documents, and hosting the website/forum, I'm happy paying full price to support the business considering that the prices are already very fair.

Coupons are great, but I don't think I'd hold off on ordering to wait for a coupon. Considering the work in designing the boards, creating the documents, and hosting the website/forum, I'm happy paying full price to support the business considering that the prices are already very fair.
I'm with you there. I just get hosed on currency exchange and shipping always takes a while (neither of which are faults of pedalPCB), so I try to bundle orders to make it make sense.

I just need to pull the trigger as soon as I see stock in all the items next time.

I’m glad to see reasonably priced DHL shipping to Canada now, I’m going to hold off ordering this round as I’m in the middle of moving (and I just spent 200 dollars on records :ROFLMAO: ) but I can’t wait to see how that pans out.

Agreed! The more I explore this hobby the more I appreciate the work of Mr. PedalPCB.

I'm trying to get a few of those released this weekend. (y)

The coupon code is usually posted here and on Instagram/Facebook.
Well... Made a second order xD I couldn't resist :p got 20 boards coming in ^^that 100 125b enclosures stack is slowly going down! I should take some time and do some build reports :/

Back