Amp footswitch

Looks great and stylish!
I love the silver ball look of Tayda enclosure but found it to scratch very easily unfortunately... I hope the get that better sorted in the future as I'd love to give it a try again. At the moment I'm staying away from it for that reason.

Looks great and stylish!
I love the silver ball look of Tayda enclosure but found it to scratch very easily unfortunately... I hope the get that better sorted in the future as I'd love to give it a try again. At the moment I'm staying away from it for that reason.
I had a similar experience with their silver ball finish. When I was cleaning up runs from an envirotex pour the methylated spirits were partially removing the powder coat in places. Thankfully I had used a Battle Royale image and the scarring blackened bits worked with the look but it was still weird.

I was doing a black and a white tayda enclosures at the same time and they weren't affected at all. Just the silver.

Reactions: fig
Looks great and stylish!
I had a similar experience with their silver ball finish. When I was cleaning up runs from an envirotex pour the methylated spirits were partially removing the powder coat in places. Thankfully I had used a Battle Royale image and the scarring blackened bits worked with the look but it was still weird.

I was doing a black and a white tayda enclosures at the same time and they weren't affected at all. Just the silver.
That’s disappointing to hear! Hopefully it was just a bad batch

It is a great look and that's why I hope we hear more experince from others, hope they get the powdercoating on that as reliable as on others. Maybe I had a bad Monday morning batch.

Reactions: fig
Back