Anyone know the turn around time for orders lately for Tayda?

I placed an order on Monday. Used the DHL express option and got it today. I guess living on the West coast does have its advantages sometimes. The only concern I have is that it came from Thailand, through Hong Kong and Los Angeles to get here to just outside of Olympia, Wa. I was expecting it to be a little bit longer.
I used to live in oly! are you in yelm or something?

I once had to wait at Denver airport while our plane got de-iced... I'd love to see just a little more of Colorado one day.

Hey all, sorry to bump an old-ish thread but was looking to make an order here shortly - anyone have a more recent update for how Tayda's shipping is doing currently? Thanks!!

I haven't seen any delays or changes in ordering from them lately. Standard shipping to minnesota takes about 6-8 days to arrive after ordering.

Crazy fast, especially considering they're coming from Thailand. I don't know how DHL does it. And for that matter, I'm surprised DHL isn't more common here in the States.

I just wish I didn’t get nailed with 40+ dollars in brokerage and customs fees when I order 50 dollars worth of parts and use DHL. It’s really only a last resort for me.

I choose the USPS delivery option. DHL misdelivered/lost both Tayda packages I attempted through them. Had to have them reshipped via USPS. In my area (twin cities minnesota) DHL has very little infrastructure and residential experience.

Strange but USPS wasn't an option when I ordered this time. DHL or UPS.

And of course, just like the past few orders, I forgot 8pin sockets... I've been cutting up strips for a month now.

Back