Anyone recognize the order switch PCB used in this build?

I'm wondering who is able to control 3 footswitches in a row on in a 125B.

That could very well be just a PCB the person who built it created for this project, I can't imagine anyone else being wild enough to do this.

If you are literally after an order switch though, you can simply use one of these.

@kylewetton The middle one is a short lever rocker switch, so it's not completely crazy. :)

AH yep, that's u/RyanFromQA on Reddit. They haven't posted in 2 years but did a write up about that pedal here. They did design the PCB for the pedal and got it fabricated.

They write about it here

Just on that note, it's not that difficult to do once you've gotten familiar with schematics and a few builds under your belt, I started building early last year and I'm currently at the point where I design up most of my PCBs to fit the project I want to build.

Putting together two bypass switches with a order switch in the middle isn't crazy difficult or anything, but you can achieve the same result buying the three breakout boards separately right here on this site.

The main PCB says "TOP JACK EFFECTS" and "JAKE" but the surname of Jake isn't clear.

The Switch PCB is purple, indicating it might be an Oshpark board, ie one that is custom.

EDIT: Kyle beat me to the punch.

Back