Arachnid Without MIX and VOL Pots...

RobertJay

Believe it or not, I am using the Arachnid just for the Flanger in my build. I'd like to set the MIX and VOL settings at MAX and leave the pots out... Any suggestions? I have a 100k resistor at the VOL pads between 1&3 and removed R20. I have a 10k resistor between MIX pads 1&2, then a jumper between 2&3 as instructed. This did not work. Schematic attached, and thanks in advance.

Attachments

• arachnis schematic.pdf
    264.3 KB · Views: 9
Setting the volume at max will give you a massive volume boost when you engage the pedal.

I would use trim pots to substitute instead so you can set your desired mix and volume then never touch it again.

When you say it didn't work, what did it do?
Kinda resolved. I was given some varying advice. Jumping the MIX confused me and wasn't helpful. Removing the MIX pot and R20 takes the dry signal out of the equation. Jumped out C11 and put 47k resistor across VOL 1-2. Now I'm just trying to see about tweaking a little more out of the remaining pots. I have no change in sound from 7oclock -2oclock. Then all of the change squeezed in from 2-5oclock. ok, maybe 1 o'clock, not 2...

Back