Australia - Covid delivery times

jetfeeds

Hi I'm wondering if anyone here is in Australia or New Zealand and has ordered a PCB recently? I'm potentially moving house and wondering what the delivery times were like on the cheapest delivery option? thanks in advance.

Ordered twice recently. 2nd order came before the first for some reason . Both were about 2-3 weeks. I kept an eye on tracking and they were both held up in NSW for most of that time.

That was just after Aus post was having staffing difficulties due to covid not sure if that has been resolved.

I'm in Perth and 2-3 weeks is about right. I have a small order from Small Bear which is up to a month now. Always they are held up in Sydney for at least a week.

I'm in Perth and 2-3 weeks is about right. I have a small order from Small Bear which is up to a month now. Always they are held up in Sydney for at least a week.
I've had hold ups of nearly 8 weeks in NSW for a tshirt from the US. seems to be the norm these days. but if these PCB's arrive in 2-3 weeks I'll be stoked

I've never really liked Sydney. Beautiful harbour, ugly city. They play stupid football there. And now they hold up my post.
HA! Love this quote! I'm in Melbourne and feel exactly the same way! Especially about the footy (I'm a kiwi so its Rugby Union all the way for me!)

Back