Back In Stock Updates

Any updates in the new drop? I need to order a few extra switch boards and I don't want to waste shipping, lol.
Oh right. I finalized a new layout and ordered 50 PCBs to have in stock, then got distracted and never released them lol.

Should we wait for me to put together a build doc, or do we want my typical style of "build the airplane in the air"? It's a 1590BB build, nothing super weird, same general build process as Bassdude or Black Eye.

Mmkay, I'll get a very preliminary build doc (pretty much just a BOM) put together today and get them up on the site tonight. I'm calling it "Mirage Tremolo".

I know TremoBox doesn't sound as good as VibroBox, but it is in fact a tremolo (amplitude modulation) and not a vibrato (pitch modulation).

Mirage Tremolo is a great name, can’t wait to hear it!

edit:
Moved my Magnatone vibrato comments & questions to a new thread to hopefully not steal any thunder around what looks to be a great new project

Last edited:
I FORGOT.

Sorry. I allow myself to do too many things at once and get overwhelmed. I'll get it on the wesbsite shortly and get the BOM up Sunday.

EDIT: Done.

Last edited:
Back