Batch of Stratodrives ready to go...

Nice racing stripe motif going on.

Wish I had enough people buying my stuff to justify multiples. …Or any buyers at all. 🥹

Good stuff.

Oh sorry. Yeah it is a modified Super Stevie. Which is essentially a modified Timmy itself. The boost being the main mod I've done on this. It changes the resistance to vref on the second op amp stage. This creates a boost in volume and depending on how much level and gain there is, it adds some hard clipping at the end of the circuit.
I modify the treble to add a bit more. I feel it helps neck pickups cut the mix. I use a 1 Meg pot on the gain and change it to A taper so you can still get that nice slight break up at lower settings, yet have more overall gain on tap. I find this gets a natural fender blackface break up and gives better control with hotter pick ups.

Here's my cheesy 50s marketing pitch.
This is on a card in the box with the pedal:

Take your sound into the stratosphere with the new Stratodrive!

The Stratodrive features:
•True bypass switching.
•Plenty of head room with unity volume at 10 o clock.
•Smooth, natural, soft clipping gain reacts dynamically to your playing.
•Bass control cuts bass before it is amplified or clipped, letting you clean up woofy pickups or fatten thin ones.
•Treble control right before the boost stage let's you brighten up those neck pickups or tame that tele bridge pickup.
•Lastly, once your dialed into the stratosphere, the boost switch let's you push your solos to supersonic heights!
Now set the controls and push the launch button, on your Stratodrive!
Warning: (G-suit and Oxygen no longer included.)
Just having fun with it.
- Gator

Here's my cheesy 50s marketing pitch.
This is on a card in the box with the pedal:

Take your sound into the stratosphere with the new Stratodrive!

The Stratodrive features:
•True bypass switching.
•Plenty of head room with unity volume at 10 o clock.
•Smooth, natural, soft clipping gain reacts dynamically to your playing.
•Bass control cuts bass before it is amplified or clipped, letting you clean up woofy pickups or fatten thin ones.
•Treble control right before the boost stage let's you brighten up those neck pickups or tame that tele bridge pickup.
•Lastly, once your dialed into the stratosphere, the boost switch let's you push your solos to supersonic heights!
Now set the controls and push the launch button, on your Stratodrive!
Warning: (G-suit and Oxygen no longer included.)
Just having fun with it.
- Gator
You need add the words, "Transparent". "Organic", COMPLETELY ORIGINAL CIRCUIT AFTER YEARS OF TESTING WITH TOURING MUSICIANS"......... :ROFLMAO: oh and maybe throw in the word "Chewy" and of course "Ancient Japanese TeaPot"

Back