Black Eye Mouser BOM?

Any update on this?
Dough 🤦‍♂️ I will try again tonight when I get home from work and after the kid is in bed.

Mouser on my phone doesn’t seem to let me view previous orders. Will need to check on my laptop. The problem is my order wasn’t 100% of the parts list because I did have some left overs. The good news is there aren’t that many parts of you want to tackle the full list…

most of the resistors are standard fare, most of us get them from mouser/digikey/tayda... SBP by the bag, it's the biiig caps like 630v 22nf that's fun to find IF you're not familiar with mouser's selection menus.

I'm in the process of putting one together, but it's not going to be as good as the Tayda list as the board was more or less designed for a combination Tayda/BLMS BOM.

Parts I wasn't able to find:
  • 16mm pots
  • tubes
  • tube sockets
  • 1/4" jacks
  • 2.1mm jack
Parts that are more expensive than you'll get elsewhere:
  • 1590BB enclosure
  • 3PDT footswitch
  • LED
  • resistors
Should be helpful for those that are trying to just hunt down a couple specific parts though. I'll get it up in a few minutes.

I spend more time on the Mouser site than is healthy and have most of the standard pedal bits (1/4W resistors, normal film/electrolytic caps, etc.) on speed dial. I just like being able to import a BOM... saves me time... ;)

Back