Collateral FX Foo Driver (Crowther Hotcake content)

Amazing graphics work as always. Had no idea this was based on the hot cake. I loved the tone you were getting on your demo on Instagram, makes me want to revisit some of my hot cake ideas.

Amazing graphics work as always. Had no idea this was based on the hot cake. I loved the tone you were getting on your demo on Instagram, makes me want to revisit some of my hot cake ideas.
This makes me want to get an instagram account....or remember my password, or whatever...... @Guilherme Collateral can you post the demo's here? Would love to hear it! I have no idea what those other fruity variants sound like.

This makes me want to get an instagram account....or remember my password, or whatever...... @Guilherme Collateral can you post the demo's here? Would love to hear it! I have no idea what those other fruity variants sound like.
This one I posted on Instagram was just a quick one, every position in the DIP switch off, through an Iridium. I'll get something recorded at a good studio tomorrow and I'll post on YouTube and here

Bassbreaker 18/30 is my main. I have a Katana 100 that i've been exploring as well. from what i've seen of this it looks super versatile and would be less honk honk honk sounding. The bassbreaker is great with drives and about as simple as they come. Some say its too loud though.........:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Do you use it clean of breaking up?

Back