DEMO Lectric-fx Panacea-Boss PN-2

This post contains an audio or video demo
The 4pdt is for the stereo operation. A 3pdt would only be stereo while the unit is working and mono only in bypass. Ask me how I know lol.

The board has a rate Led, but I don't like rate LEDs and always omit them. I can see how fast it's going based on the knob, and it's not like the led makes it easier to synch up timing. I hate the constant blinking.
I can see how that would be useful if you want your B rig to be on the whole time and not controlled by the Trem.

I was just taking the piss. I remember you previously expressing your love for the "rate led" and I agree with you.

🥵🥵🥵

Hell yeah, dude. That sounds rad - that quick panning was making me a bit seasick though :ROFLMAO:
Such a bass player 🤡🤣
Absolute fire dude!
I’m at school, and my headphones are charging at home, so I’ll have to wait until tonight to listen, but on looks alone this thing is killer, and I’m a massive fan of the PN-2 so this is for sure a win! Love to see it 😍
Thanks Nick, I love think you'll like this should you build it.

Wow. That is a great effect. Fantastic build Report! What do you use to make the graphics? The character image I mean, what program? Really great work inside and out. Thank you for sharing.
Never bought a board from him. Looks like I need to though.

Wow. That is a great effect. Fantastic build Report! What do you use to make the graphics? The character image I mean, what program? Really great work inside and out. Thank you for sharing.
Never bought a board from him. Looks like I need to though.
Sorry I missed this one. I use both affinity designer and illustrator for different functions.

Damn it, Chris. Getting me all excited to add yet another board to the backlog and they're all sold out. Why must you always draw me in with your "world's okayest" builds and late 80's to mid-90's song demos? Why?

Thank you for sharing that.
Major draw for me to this forum is the creativity and the willingness to share information.
I'll have to check out affinity

Damn it, Chris. Getting me all excited to add yet another board to the backlog and they're all sold out. Why must you always draw me in with your "world's okayest" builds and late 80's to mid-90's song demos? Why?
🤷‍♂️ perhaps it's not the execution of the build, but my enthusiasm for the project that inspired people to buy them. that's a good thing, even better when they get built and enjoyed.

🤷‍♂️ perhaps it's not the execution of the build, but my enthusiasm for the project that inspired people to buy them. that's a good thing, even better when they get built and enjoyed.
You are obviously enthusiastic about the projects you select to build. You have definitely shown that while not the "new hotness", BOSS has been throwing down some great designs over the years.

But we don't complement the execution for no reason, though. You put your components in a certain way. That is not "just okay", that takes extra time and attention.

Welllll alllrrrrighty then.

CVjD6NDbSWRU9uNpt8KGPY-1200-80.jpg.webp

Back