Colossal Muffin Fuzz Mockup Pedal - Arriving Soon!

I've started a journey to find the perfect muff style fuzz on bass. This looks very close to what I'm wanting. I'll have pick one up.

I bet it'll sound massive if you remove D1/D2 to turn it into a super tone bender style pedal

I've started a journey to find the perfect muff style fuzz on bass. This looks very close to what I'm wanting. I'll have pick one up.

I bet it'll sound massive if you remove D1/D2 to turn it into a super tone bender style pedal
Throw in an on-on DPDT and have both options or use an on-off-on and have three options (LED, MOSET, GE)! If you want to get really crazy, throw in a on-off-on DPDT on each of the two sets of diodes. This circuit looks awesome!!

Totally different, each one of those are innovative new designs exhibiting a level of touch sensitivity and note bloom never before seen in the world of guitar effects pedals.
That's right!
Here is a rare one built around 2004 from Billet Aluminium Solid Bar!, the Speedster Turbo Charger!
I purchased it from the designer in 2012 who also gave me a complete spare circuit with footswitch & Jacks all wired up:

Speedster Turbo Charger Overdrive Pedal.jpg

About a year later, I built this:

Turbo Charger Custom Overdrive Pedal 1..jpg
Turbo Charger Custom Overdrive Pedal 2.jpg

Last edited:
Back