Corduroy Fuzz Trimpots

The bright pot isn't subtle only on your build : that's how it's calibrated. I doubled the pot's value as suggested on this forum, and it's working very well for me now.

There are a few interesting threads about Corduroy on this forum, I am sure you'll find many interesting ideas... I did this mod for exemple, and i think it's just great, 2 pedals in one, just by using a toggleswitch :

The bright pot isn't subtle only on your build : that's how it's calibrated. I doubled the pot's value as suggested on this forum, and it's working very well for me now.

There are a few interesting threads about Corduroy on this forum, I am sure you'll find many interesting ideas... I did this mod for exemple, and i think it's just great, 2 pedals in one, just by using a toggleswitch :

I have tried installing the tone (brightness) control completely external from the board with wires going in/out. This didn't wake up the tone control and I then left it as is. Maybe there's something broken on the PCB which is a first.
The volume and fuzz position can be used to impact the tone as well so that's good enough for now.

I'm considering buying a Wampler Velvet Fuzz again and checking where the switch should be wired to disconnect the fuzz part.

Back