Double Overdrive choices

How do you wire it to be parallel and series?
I stole it off the input of a series/parallel input for a Marshall Plexi clone. Only thing is it oscillates if you have the series/parallel on and the TS switched on. I'll draw it up - have to open it to remember.

I've never even heard of most of these circuits. Do you have any comments about any of these combos?

All from a bass-sick perspective...

I only mentioned 4, no 5, and the combinations thereof:

Empress MultiDrive

Dr Scientist The Elements

Southampton Ictineo (a clone of the defunkt Zeibek Submarine Designer)

Fairfield Circuitry Barbershop

The fifth one is the Zeibek Submarine Professional, the precursor to the Submarine Designer, and there's no link to it because Zeibek pedals are long gone.
Fortunately the Sub-Pro lives on in the PPCB shop, for which I linked to it and the Sub-Designer equivalent and Barberesque in my previous post.
Three out of five — not bad.

Here's another Southampton that's quite popular, low parts count and an easy build: Fifth Gear.

Should've mentioned the Fifth Gear before; you could build it on a Crankshaft Distortion PCB or the Special K PCB (extra gain stage here). Schematic is by G.Bisson, posted on FSB.

Some of the combos I mentioned I haven't tried yet because I still need to build the pedal.

I can say, Elements & Elements is GLORIOUS. (I've actually tried 4, since a friend has one and I have one + a dual-Elements).
The MultiDrive is already a 2-in-1 pedal, so pairing it with just about anything can be pretty sweet. Very versatile pedal.
I've had an Ictineo for a long time, and recently acquired another; now I get to build one, too! So I'll try stacking 3.
I've got an original Barbershop V2 and cloned it with added tone-stack on a GPCB Red Special board. I've got a PPCB Chop Shop, so will eventually try stacking another threesome.

What can I say? I like threesomes.

Back