Dream Fuzz My second ever pedal :-)

GazM

After doing my first pedal last year being a Pearl Jam themed pedal based on the 1991 (plaid Preamp), I've decided to make all my pedals themed around my favorite bands, so I end up with a pedal board of my hero's! Here is the "Fuzz Fighters" Dream fuzz pedal. I cocked up the order and the RC4558 IC received was tiny and not at all the right size, so I subbed in a TL072 in its place that I have for another future build. I'm not sure what effect that has on the sound, but to me it sounds good and like a fuzz so I'm happy! I should mention I shamelessly stole the art from the internet, and just messed it around in photoshop to change the foo to fuzz and make it fit a pedal correctly. So, shout out to Mardiga Lopez who made the original art.

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    101.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    82.1 KB · Views: 65
Wow! So nice, inside and out. How did you do the art, UV printing, decal?
Thanks! Yes it was a inkjet printed decal. I did the layout in Photoshop, printed onto white backed decal waterslide paper, and slid it on. Did some black airbrush round the edges because the white backed waterslide wasn't great and you could see the edges. Was my first time using that, usually I would use clear waterslide paper but doesn't work on black. Not really a fan of the white decal paper so think I will have to look at Tayda's printing service in the future.

Back