Dream Fuzz (OpAmp Big Muff)

@Roberman @Route14

Just fyi, I bought a couple of these jacks from LMS to check out.

They look identical to the GLS jacks and its the lowest price I've seen anywhere yet. (under $1ea if you buy 25).

They look solid. I'm going to use them in my next build.

I've been using these for a while with no issues:

Really hard to beat for under $1 and they're actually decent.

Is that an optical aberration or do those look like they are shorter overall in length compared the typical Switchcraft? Would be cool if they were.

I believe they are a little shorter. I have a few pedals where the jacks are different sizes…

I find the Lumbergs to be less sturdy than the Switchcrafts. Luckily most pedals that see frequent use are probably permanently plugged in on a pedalboard so it's no biggie.

I find the Lumbergs to be less sturdy than the Switchcrafts. Luckily most pedals that see frequent use are probably permanently plugged in on a pedalboard so it's no biggie.

Switchcrafts are definitely more sturdy. I dig their vice-like grip, especially the stereo jacks.

I preferred the Lumbergs when they were $1.50 each. Now that they're getting up in the Switchcraft cost territory, there's less price-to-performance reason to go with them.

Switchcrafts are definitely more sturdy. I dig their vice-like grip, especially the stereo jacks.

I preferred the Lumbergs when they were $1.50 each. Now that they're getting up in the Switchcraft cost territory, there's less price-to-performance reason to go with them.
Switchcrafts cost the equivalent of 5 euros here in Poland, Lumbergs about 2 euros. They are both cheaper from Germany with 8 euro shipping so I'm putting together a larger order to justify the cost. I need the Switchcrafts for the guitars I gig but for most pedals I use cheap encased jacks.

Back