REQUEST Drill template for Mad Bean Current Lover (electric mistress clone)

mkstewartesq

I’m looking to buy this bored and wanted to go ahead and plan the enclosure - unfortunately, the documentation doesn’t provide any measurements and notes that it is “approximate” (it doesn’t even look to scale as far as the spacing of the pots when you compare their layout on the actual PCB). If anyone has built this and has a template, I would really appreciate it.

One other question – this is a 1590BB board and I was thinking about combining it in an enclosure with another that is a 125B board - I assume a 1590 DD would be sufficient, correct?

Thanks,

Mike

I’m looking to buy this bored and wanted to go ahead and plan the enclosure - unfortunately, the documentation doesn’t provide any measurements and notes that it is “approximate” (it doesn’t even look to scale as far as the spacing of the pots when you compare their layout on the actual PCB). If anyone has built this and has a template, I would really appreciate it.

One other question – this is a 1590BB board and I was thinking about combining it in an enclosure with another that is a 125B board - I assume a 1590 DD would be sufficient, correct?

Thanks,

Mike
I printed the Current lover 2023 & it is exact t to Scale to a 1590bb.

Back