DEMO MBP Current Lover

This post contains an audio or video demo

jwyles90

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
Hey all!

Once again, life has gotten a little busy, so I haven't had as much time to build/post about my builds these days. I'm a teacher, so I have summers off, but I'm currently working on two classes for my master's degree and that's taking up a lot of my time. I also just went on a trip to Banff this last week and have another trip planned in a couple weeks. Between all that and trying to enjoy some much-needed sunshine, building has taken a bit of a backseat.

That being said, I finally got around to finishing up this Mad Bean Current Lover build a week or so ago. I'm pretty sure it's somehow the first flanger I've built, and it was a surprisingly easy build all in all. I went with the standard 9v option, since I don't usually have anything other than 9v power supplies. As far as I can tell it sounds pretty sweet. It didn't take all that long to calibrate, and I love having a volume knob since I generally find myself wishing that existed for most modulation pedals I use. The enclosure was a limited run from Love My Switches, and looks even more killer in person.

I've attached a couple demos at the bottom. Nothin too crazy, just some clips of sounds that I thought were cool while messing around with some delay.

Flanger front.png Flanger guts.png

Demo 1
Demo 2

Back