DEMO MBP Current Lover 2023 (EHX Electric Mistress)

This post contains an audio or video demo
Wow, except for the slight whiny woosching after you stopped, that’s very quiet for a flanger, and it has such lush sound. The last pedal I paid money for (well, as a completed pedal; I seem to pay money for all my pedals) was a PastFX Reticon, which I figured would only go up in value. It does have some additional controls, but I’m not sure if it sounds as good! And absolutely sings its own tunes, adding background anytime it’s on. I had planned my next flanger to have more of the jet whoosh capability, but your demo convinced me to do this one next.

Wow, except for the slight whiny woosching after you stopped, that’s very quiet for a flanger, and it has such lush sound. The last pedal I paid money for (well, as a completed pedal; I seem to pay money for all my pedals) was a PastFX Reticon, which I figured would only go up in value. It does have some additional controls, but I’m not sure if it sounds as good! And absolutely sings its own tunes, adding background anytime it’s on. I had planned my next flanger to have more of the jet whoosh capability, but your demo convinced me to do this one next.
If you really want the "jet whoosh" you should look at the BF-2. (Byzantium or Fraudhacker).
I've built the Byzantium and it's really quiet as well.

Edit: Byzantium is a double decker and you'll need special sized components. The MBP Fraudhacker is a bigger footprint but standard sized components work.

Back