Dumb Question

I think it pulls 5V from the USB for power. I hadn't tried it but think you just run from USB while programming.

FWIW, I have had mine plugged in to both at the same time and have been able to flash/play without any issues.

I tested the pedal itself and all seems ok, I am getting around 2.4 volts on the TL072 and pin 8 is at 5v.

I tested the pedal itself and all seems ok, I am getting around 2.4 volts on the TL072 and pin 8 is at 5v.
I'm sitting on the fence with a 10' Barge pole until all the Bugs & Fixes have been sorted out.
Maybe the USB micro cable needs further investigation?

I'm sitting on the fence with a 10' Barge pole until all the Bugs & Fixes have been sorted out.
Maybe the USB micro cable needs further investigation?

I used a micro usb from my nVidia Shield high quality cable. I don't see any burns on the Daisy Seed, the thing gets hot as hell to hot to touch so maybe I had a fluke. Or I could be the fluke.

The one I had that died was somewhat randomly like that as well. I assumed it was because I had just plugged it into the PCB with power applied, but I had done that at least a hundred times before with no issues.... so maybe it was just a fluke.

I still wouldn't recommend doing it. :ROFLMAO:

Back