DuoPhase wiring

geekmacdaddy

I know I'm missing something for the 2/inputs 2/output wiriing. Instructions say Tip of the Out on Phasor B to the Ring of the In on Phasor A, correct? When I do that, I'm never able to access both phasors with one input. I've been wiring tip to tip to make it work with input B to output A as in the photo. Help? biphase wiring.JPG

Not 100% sure but it looks like maybe you’ve connected ring to ring. Move the connection on the jack to the right of the 9v on your picture to the empty lug and see how that treats ya!

I need to make the build docs a bit clearer on this particular wiring scheme...

You need a switching 1/4" jack for the input of the second phase circuit.

The idea is that you send the output from the first circuit to the Switched Tip lug of the second circuit. When no plug is inserted into the input of the second circuit it will connect them in series for one big 12-stage phaser. When you do plug into the second input it will break the internal connection and behave like two independent phasers.

Instead of going from the Output of the first phase into the Switched Tip of the second phase, go from the Input of the first phase to the Switched Tip Input of the second phase.

If you do this you lose the internal series capability..... unless you add a toggle switch to select between the Input / Output of the first phase.

Back