First Build

PunkAsFunk

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
This was my first build back in October of 2022. It's the Crankshaft Distortion. Super friendly build for someone new getting into pedal building. My wiring is excessively long and messy, but has been improving with pedals after this one.
PXL_20230128_020937428.jpg IMG_20221029_093350.jpg

Last edited:
offboard wiring always has a learning curve in the beginning. You can always leave it as is as a reminder of where you started, or go back in and tidy things up for the experience/lesson in desoldering. Overall a fine first step. How did you apply your artwork?

offboard wiring always has a learning curve in the beginning. You can always leave it as is as a reminder of where you started, or go back in and tidy things up for the experience/lesson in desoldering. Overall a fine first step. How did you apply your artwork?
Yeah I think I'll leave it as a reminder. It feels good to know where I start off and how much better and more confident in building.

It's vinyl I printed out using a Cricut cutting machine and the program to ran it on a computer. Just have to find images online or make your own then print out, peel and layer all the colors on the pedal. Can be a little tedious for images with more that a couple colors. But overall it makes the pedals look nice.

Back