Ginormous fuzz and friends Order Switcher & Global bypass.

EliBlues

Hey Y'all! long time lurker first time poster.
I am getting a Ginormous Fuzz PCB in the mail today, and I have Squidward laying around I need to finish.
So Hive-Mind, My question is can i wire up the Squidward to be either pre or post Fuzz with the order switcher board but still bypass the whole thing with the Ginormous Fuzz's bypass board to bypass the whole effect. I would want to be able to toggle the Squidward on and off as well.
Is that possible?

Last edited:
I think this is correct. I'm tired.
Input to bypass board 1. This is global bypass.

Bypass A to order switcher and output.
On order switcher:
SA(switched A) to fuzz.
SB to bypass board 2
Bypass board 2 to Squidward bypass board and order switcher B return. Can use a solder lug 3pdt toggle here if preferred.
That gives you
Global bypass
Squidward bypass via toggle.
Order switching.

Anyone wanna check my work? 12 hours in 100+ degrees, 90+ humidity and still going...

I think this is correct. I'm tired.
Input to bypass board 1. This is global bypass.

Bypass A to order switcher and output.
On order switcher:
SA(switched A) to fuzz.
SB to bypass board 2
Bypass board 2 to Squidward bypass board and order switcher B return. Can use a solder lug 3pdt toggle here if preferred.
That gives you
Global bypass
Squidward bypass via toggle.
Order switching.

Anyone wanna check my work? 12 hours in 100+ degrees, 90+ humidity and still going...
Awesome, thanks jwin615! I wanna have this whole thing planned out before I turn on a soldering iron. Still waiting on components.
I built my first pedal like 10+ years ago, but i always stuck to simple, single PCB effects... Mostly fuzz and overdrives.
Never did anything more than a single effect in a box, so naturally I wanna do something complicated & I appreciate all the help i can get.

Can confirm on the heat. I just worked a 8 hr day thou. Wish my a/c hadn't crapped out last month. But, this is what i get for living in a swamp in Minnesota on the Mississippi river.

Back