Gravitation Reverb #3 (EQD Levitation)

MichaelW

Build Rating
5.00 star(s)
I love this reverb! It's on my desktop rig and I've been meaning to build one for my amp rig. Been sitting on the board for a while but the recent thread about my Sproing got me think...."why haven't I built this yet?". So I did:)

Not much more to say that wasn't in my original build report. I built a second one for my buddy for his acoustic rig.

This my 3rd. Still loving it. Still haven't found anything that I like better, including my retail Neunaber Immerse.

But I use it extremely sparingly for most of my sounds.

IMG_5055.JPG

IMG_5054.JPG

Hmmm, I seem to have a preference for blue status LEDs.......

IMG_5080.JPG

Looks great!
Just finished my assembly. I socketed the brick. Filing down socket halves as much as I could and carefully trimming the brick pins, also filing and cutting the solder points under the brick to a minimum. First test positive, will put it more to test once I have made decal and boxed it.
But the TONE pot does not seem to do very much? Is it supposed to "color" the reverberations, sort of what some delays might do with modulation? Or Analog ones?

Looks great!
Just finished my assembly. I socketed the brick. Filing down socket halves as much as I could and carefully trimming the brick pins, also filing and cutting the solder points under the brick to a minimum. First test positive, will put it more to test once I have made decal and boxed it.
But the TONE pot does not seem to do very much? Is it supposed to "color" the reverberations, sort of what some delays might do with modulation? Or Analog ones?
The tone control is somewhat subtle, being a reverb. It doesn't have a dramatic effect. More like it colors the "reflections" if that makes sense?

Back