Grover Drive

Yeah I wasn’t paying attention once when making an order, so now I fit them in whenever I have a build with enough room. 🤣
HAH, I have the same issue with a bunch of cap values that I bough when I was starting out. I thought I was pretty clever just understanding the difference between uf and nf....never occurred to me that some might be too big:) I try to use them up here and there, which why you see an odd HUGE Panasonic film cap here and there in my builds. Great build! Love the Texas reference!

I've got a couple of huge caps I've been wanting to use up, but they haven't found a home yet.

From the schematic, it appears this circuit is a silicon Fuzz Face going into a Zendrive. Is that what it sounds like?

I've got a couple of huge caps I've been wanting to use up, but they haven't found a home yet.

From the schematic, it appears this circuit is a silicon Fuzz Face going into a Zendrive. Is that what it sounds like?
Yes, I believe that’s exactly what it is. I’ve never played a Zendrive though so I’m not sure exactly how it compares.

Back