Has anyone tried the new black/gold 3PDT from Tayda?

Looking forward to see if anyone has a good experience with these. Gonna do a pretty big tayda order in about a month— the black footswitch would look great on one of the pedals I have planned

Just got two of the black ones in a recent order. Really impressed with them. Lightweight but sturdy, low actuation force. Once I go through the rest of my switches in my footswitch drawer these are probably gonna be the only ones I order unless silver makes more sense.

Just got two of the black ones in a recent order. Really impressed with them. Lightweight but sturdy, low actuation force. Once I go through the rest of my switches in my footswitch drawer these are probably gonna be the only ones I order unless silver makes more sense.
Glad to hear this, got a couple coming in the slow mail, and having that choice of colors is quite nice.

Anyone who has used the black foot switches able to comment on how they've held up after a year-- both physically, and in terms of the black finishes durability

Had mine in a few circuits, up to about a year old now, and they all still work great. No finish dings, still have a good, positive "click". None have seen heavy use, however; maybe 1-3 clicks a day..

Back