HI-Z Mod on Pedals. Help!

Travis

Hi, how can I regulate the Hi-Z output of my lovepedal eternity fuse?

I wanna changue this and I don´t know how to do this

I saw someone made cable lenght simulator pedal, but I don´t know how it´s works
The easiest way to do this would be adding capacitance. Calculate the equivalent capacitance of the length of cable you want to simulate. Add that value capacitor in series with the signal from signal to ground wherever you want the simulated cable capacitance. Changing the impedance from high to low would typically be accomplished with a buffer circuit block.

Last edited:
The easiest way to do this would be adding capacitance. Calculate the equivalent capacitance of the length of cable you want to simulate. Add that value capacitor in series with the signal wherever you want the simulated cable capacitance.
Wouldn't the capacitor you select to simulate the cable length be put across the output jack (parallel) ? The cable is acting as a capacitor shunt to ground, to attenuate high frequency.

Wouldn't the capacitor you select to simulate the cable length be put across the output jack (parallel) ? The cable is acting as a capacitor shunt to ground, to attenuate high frequency.
So I can wire a rotary switch with caps to simulate cable lenght?

Hmm.

So...what exactly are you looking for here? A 5 meter cable is relatively short, which leads me to think that you're interested in a buffer. Something that would be able to drive longer legnths of cable while retaining that top-end sparkle.

Alternatively...there's also the amz pickup simulator. Here's an article...this is sort of an "anti buffer":

Just need a Coily...

deviever_coilybox.jpg

I'm still looking for a schematic to emulate cable with a switch or a knob.

Something to emulate 3, 5, 10, 20, 100 meters of cable.

Someone know How to do It?

I'm still looking for a schematic to emulate cable with a switch or a knob.

Something to emulate 3, 5, 10, 20, 100 meters of cable.

Someone know How to do It?

Read the posts above. A number of people answered your question for you.

Back