SOLVED isosceles boost not working

https://forum.pedalpcb.com/threads/...s-when-an-issue-arises-with-a-pcb-build.7081/

Do you have bypass? Your foot switch connections at the board seem frail. Additionally is there a cover on the level pot or could it be grounding against the back of the board?
the volume pot has a rubber cover, i tried resoldering the foot switch cables and it helped slightly. when i out my finger on the switch contacts you can hear the signal and before i resoldered you could get a perfectly clear signal by moving the cables a certain way but now i cant get that to happen

the volume pot has a rubber cover, i tried resoldering the foot switch cables and it helped slightly. when i out my finger on the switch contacts you can hear the signal and before i resoldered you could get a perfectly clear signal by moving the cables a certain way but now i cant get that to happen
Take a look at your footswitch do you have the proper continuity on the lugs? There may be a bridge under or a bad connection to the daughter board

Back