Klon KTR Font?

I use clip studio paint for my graphic work then make it a vector in illustrator, and in that you can add or remove spacing from characters, I would think a lot of programs offer that, but if they don't there is a free trial for clip studio.

I use clip studio paint for my graphic work then make it a vector in illustrator, and in that you can add or remove spacing from characters, I would think a lot of programs offer that, but if they don't there is a free trial for clip studio.
Oh, I'm not looking to steal what he says... just the font... and do something fun and only slightly irreverent with it...

... I've got Illustrator, so I can vectorize just about anything... :D

Oh, I'm not looking to steal what he says... just the font... and do something fun and only slightly irreverent with it...

... I've got Illustrator, so I can vectorize just about anything... :D
Incase it wasn't clear, I meant the spacing between characters can be changed so if you get the right look to the letters themselves then you can space it however you want when you type what you want using that font, so I think you could get the correct look with the futura fonts.

Incase it wasn't clear, I meant the spacing between characters can be changed so if you get the right look to the letters themselves then you can space it however you want when you type what you want using that font, so I think you could get the correct look with the futura fonts.
Ahhh! Gotcha! :D

Some type of futura, maybe medium condensed?

This is my exact suspicion as well, down to the weight. If it's not, it may as well be - and any condensed Futura work-a-likes (Avenir, Cera, Tempo, etc) would convey the vibe.

Back