Looking for some guidance with PlugData

Davemulls

Hi guys, just finished my Terrarium build and have been enjoying it so far. I've been able to load bin files via the web programmer but I am having trouble with PlugData. I am hoping to load this patch, so far I have been able to get PlugData to say it's successfully exported with the compiler, but I have no LEDs and no sound.

I have followed the OP's instructions "If you built the stock Terrarium pedal then follow the instructions he wrote in the description of this video to remove the clock-related pieces from the module. Then remove the clock settings from the terrarium_clockmod.json file that he included in the fileshare.To get the program onto your pedal, use PlugData's Compile feature and follow the compile settings he described in my comment thread. Select "Target Board : Custom" and load your modified terrarium_clockmod.json file. Select "Custom Linker:" and find the sram_linker_sdram.ldf file (it may be in a different directory than the etc directory), then select "App Type:" SRAM." so that is how my export settings are currently set up.

Although it says that export was successful it also shows this message at the end of the dialog:

Warning: Invalid DFU suffix signature
A valid DFU suffix will be required in a future dfu-util release!!!
No DFU capable USB device available
make: *** [../../libdaisy/core/Makefile:330: program-dfu] Error 74

I'm thinking this is the root of the issue but I have no clue how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Back