Looking for the 3 Channel Mixer Schematic

ScootsPoots

Hello! Looking for related Schematic for the 3-Channel Mixer.

I have managed to reverse engineer where each component goes using the parts list, which also seems to miscount the number of 10K resistors on it as 12 instead of 11 total I see in the picture of the board I'm using I found in another post. In total there are 18 resistors but the list counts 19, so that's weird but I figured that
3ChannelMixer.png
However I want the schematic to confirm if the 1kOhm resistor goes in the place of R100 or R12, with the other resistor being 10Ohms. I do not want to have to guess and deal with the headache of troubleshooting it if I can prevent the issue before it happens. The other 16 resistors I have determined quite easily based on their colors. This is what I got so far.
1000011252.jpg Capture.PNG I have NO idea how y'all just build it with a incorrect parts list and without a schematic- but hey if you can help that would be nice.

Thank you and have a good day.

Last edited:
Values are not printed on the board?
Nope! There is little to no supporting documentation on the 3-channel mixer. The only components I see with printed values are the ceramic caps, film caps, and the pots. The TL072s and the singular diode are gimmes, but The resistors are hard to make out. Hence why I'm asking here. I also don't have the board in person- I carefully hand pick all my components before even thinking about getting a pcb for them.

Edit: Words

You buy resistors one at a time?
Nope, I have plenty of stock and I buy in bulk- but that's besides the point of figuring out the schematic for this. I buy my pcbs one at a time, and I only purchase one if I know I have all the components on hand ready to fully populate the board or get orders ready for new ones. I also quote the total cost of each pedal I make regardless.

Mixer-Values.png

There's a gut shot of an assembled one here, so pull out your PPCB resistor color chart

Back