DEMO Lowballer with dual expression inputs

This post contains an audio or video demo
If I can 125b it, anyone can
I planned on putting the Dist switch on a footswitch as well. I don't think I could manage to fit both exp jacks *and* the second footswtch at the same time in a 125

@PedalPCB how were you disabling the sweep? shorting the collector to the emitter of q1 or cutting the signal from reaching the base of q1 (or something else?)– I'm thinking the two methods would lend to two very different ranges of sweep due to them being like static opposites of the range of sweep. If that's even a coherent sentence... I'm only half paying attention to what I'm saying while I'm watching TV haha

Also consider adding a reverse sweep option with the big version. I'm trying to figure out if I can hack that option into mine when I build it, but I'm too lazy to give it too much thought right now.

Reverse sweep would definitely be cool. Especially if you could set them independently. There's a few moments in my vids that have the expression set opposite eachother, and I definitely dig that robot gabber it does

I'll never argue with more envelope filters. If you go that route, why not  also implement the dual LFO from your Pendulum;)? Have envelope, treadle and LFO control
I was thinking more along the line of being able to insert whatever distortion you'd like without getting too hacky with the board, and without effecting the envelope portion.
I like your ideas!
I think a Big Baller might need to happen.
Nice! If you want to start a Highballer Taskforce/Thinktank/Roundtable with @DGWVI and myself, I think we could cook up some tasty ideas for this.

Edit: and yes, I'm 100% set on the big one being called the Highballer.

This looks like someone put "put all your eggs in one basket" through google translate and converted it back and forth through a few languages and got this in the end.
Well, there are a lot of languages available. You mean I wasn't supposed to use them all?

Back