Luxury 763

szukalski

One of the last in the backlog that I have parts for. I wish I had done it earlier.

Such a nice low gain, warm and a little crunch.

Perfect at the end of a chain, or paired with a chop shop (this has to be built as a duo in my future!)

Attachments

• l1.jpg
    l1.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 61
  • l2.jpg
    l2.jpg
    165.1 KB · Views: 65
This is an extremely enjoyable pedal for stacking.

Combinations with chop shop, duocast, and dragon's breath are really flexible. I need to build more boosts to try them as well :)

I missed this the first time around. I really like the color combination on this, good eye! :love:
I have not built this one, but I do have a (very special) Mojito and keep it close.

Thanks! I really enjoy it in addition to a Chop Shop. I have put the Mojito on and off the cart for a while now, guess that seals the deal and into the backlog!

He most likely didn’t have a 1.5k there so he put two together to make a 1.5k.
Spot on. I’ll put two resistors in series, or 2 capacitors in parallel, when I don’t have the right value. Saves having to wait for another order to come in.

Spot on. I’ll put two resistors in series, or 2 capacitors in parallel, when I don’t have the right value. Saves having to wait for another order to come in.
Cool thanks! Just eyeing other threads to figure what went wrong on my build here. In all my pedal building I've never had an oscillation issue until this build and I haven't been able to figure out what's causing it. Checked component values, changed ics, reflowed solder joints. Nothing has worked yet.

Back